7/5/2014, 1:01 pm by Ryu_Soma

Share | 

Help with M4 416 GBB

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rocky

PostSubject: Help with M4 416 GBB   24/5/2010, 12:03 pm

Hey

I just purchased a M4 416 GBB and i having a lil bit of trouble with the gun actually firing.
I would like to know whether it is because the mag is cold and not putting enough gas in the chamber or if it is to do with the firing mechanism.

When i fire the gun sometimes the bb fires on target and then the gun wont expel the bbs out of the barrel, then either 2 or 3 come out and nose dive into the ground or they roll out in a big bunch ( 4 or 5)

I would like to know what i can do to help solve this problem as being out in the field yesterday with a gun that didn't fire when needed left me in a bad position getting pummeled with enemy bbs.

Some advice would rock

Cheers

Rocky
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Help with M4 416 GBB   24/5/2010, 1:56 pm

The BBs pellets jammed inside of your barrel can caused that issue. There are some tips.

1. Always use the high quality BB pellets that made in Taiwan, Japan or Hongkong (Such as SRC), don’t use China made BB pellets even they look like high quality pellets.

2. Fully load your magazine and then spray a little bit of silicon spray on the top of the bb pallets, but do not spray too much, otherwise it might cause double feeding.

3. the first of the couple shots might looks strange because the bbs are flying to the direction randomly, but after few shoots they will back to normal and straight.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Tim by ASGC
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.asgc.co.nz
BluePixel(HK)

PostSubject: Re: Help with M4 416 GBB   31/5/2010, 6:02 pm

You should check if the nozzle in the bolt is tightly secure and that it can (while loading) catch a catch a bb at the top of the magazine and push it in the chamber...

or it may be the issue of the hopup being too high that bb's get stuck and not eject..?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with M4 416 GBB   

Back to top Go down

Help with M4 416 GBB
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AirSoft Gun Centre Forum (ASGC) :: Public Area :: Public General Discussion-
Jump to: