» Side arm - what is a suitable first model
7/5/2014, 1:01 pm by Ryu_Soma

Share | 

Customer Service

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
13CentKiller

PostSubject: Customer Service   14/7/2010, 4:37 pm

I was so amazed by the awesome customer support I recieved that I thought I would take the time and register to post about it. I don't have the gun yet and I'm happy!

8 sports shops stocking airsoft firearms put sending pictures of the guns I couldn't get a proper look at on the website in the "Too hard basket". I didn't have high hopes for any other shop to fufill my request since the eight I had asked turned me down with some not even replying to my emails.

It is a mission to find decent customer service both online and in many retailers. Not just airsoft either. ASGC have this down to a fine art. I was emailing well outside of open hours and was getting replies within 15 minutes of each other with several pictures of the firearms I wished to purchase. I was even given pictures of equipment I was not sure about that I didn't even ask for.

To other companies that may be viewing this thread: This is what will win my money! And many others too! 8 sport shops missed out on $320.00 cash, my future business and respect all because of a few photos. ASGC will be my number one place for anything airsoft in the near future!

Thanks guys! I hope to meet you one day! I would drive down, but you're pretty much holding my petol money. Haha!

Cheers,
David
Proud G36C owner to be.

PS: If this is the wrong place for this, my apologies! Please move it to the appropriate thread!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Customer Service   22/7/2010, 1:29 pm

Thank you for the feedback, that's why we are here Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.asgc.co.nz
vorno

PostSubject: Re: Customer Service   18/11/2010, 12:27 pm

Indeed I came in today and I got fantastic service! I must've spent about 1hr in the store chatting about the different brands and such! Not to mention I got to test out my favourite gun of all time, the SVD Very Happy

You guys got an awesome setup!
The one thing I will say as a suggestion however is the website! The "thumnail" pictures of the guns are mostly 'squashed-up', other than that you got an awesome website going!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Customer Service   

Back to top Go down

Customer Service
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1