7/5/2014, 1:01 pm by Ryu_Soma

Share | 

How did you first find out about ASGC?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rattlehead
Moderators

PostSubject: How did you first find out about ASGC?   28/8/2009, 6:53 pm

Im interested how new people and members found out about ASGC. Call me Mr Curious (please don't Razz )

Myself i came across ASGC or as some us know as "Judys" (sorry Tim Very Happy ) from trademe. I only had one game through Airsoft Auckland and was hooked, so i went gun hunting lol

Came across the love it or you hate it Xm8 on Trademe and was given a buynow special that was lower than the listed price. I didn't just jump in and buy it though i will admit. I did research on the gun and found alot of positive remarks about the weapn and a few negatives, but hey you get that with anything you buy. That was back in September 2008 and now i work at the store .... addict ???? lol

What about you? how did you find out about ASGC.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
udntknw

PostSubject: Re: How did you first find out about ASGC?   29/8/2009, 1:04 am

i found out bout the asgc throug trademe 2 iv always loved bb guns best way 2 shoot ur friends without killing them lol and no mess like paint ball but when i started my new job in december i gt gud money and didnt knw wht 2 do with it then i cam a cross a g36 e2 and didnt belive i was seeing a high quality gun 4 that price i only ever hered of marui and it was like a 6 7 800 dollars up 4 thoes kind of gun (pricing from serious shooters the only place i knw 2 gt bb guns at the time) but reading the details culdnt pass it up and judy and tim were friendly and easy 2 deal if i had problems they would go out of there way 2 help and they gt me in the asa games only played 2 games but lovin it
cheers guys Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BluePixel(HK)

PostSubject: Re: How did you first find out about ASGC?   27/9/2009, 6:13 pm

O wow finially a new thread.
Well I found ASGC on the Asnz forums (haha forum finding forum) I initially don't play airsoft in N.z cause it's R18 and i'm under gun licence and I'm so dam busy as it is at collage. So I usually collect what eva looks good from an anime movies and classic handgun arms like German manufacture.

So one day everyone was talking about his new shop, so I hoped down their one day almost getting lost (neva good with maps, even google never saved me) and it was FULL of guns like in HK. Not only was Judy and Tim awesome and friendly, they showed me all the cool stuff they had on their shelves and how bane and guy was planning to spread airsoft over new zealand ^^ So exciting. I'll never forget that day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rvp69

PostSubject: Re: How did you first find out about ASGC?   22/10/2009, 10:41 am

BluePixel(HK) wrote:
O wow finially a new thread.
Well I found ASGC on the Asnz forums (haha forum finding forum) I initially don't play airsoft in N.z cause it's R18 and i'm under gun licence and I'm so dam busy as it is at collage. So I usually collect what eva looks good from an anime movies and classic handgun arms like German manufacture.

So one day everyone was talking about his new shop, so I hoped down their one day almost getting lost (neva good with maps, even google never saved me) and it was FULL of guns like in HK. Not only was Judy and Tim awesome and friendly, they showed me all the cool stuff they had on their shelves and how bane and guy was planning to spread airsoft over new zealand ^^ So exciting. I'll never forget that day.

so are you over 18 ? or have a gun licence?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BluePixel(HK)

PostSubject: Re: How did you first find out about ASGC?   22/10/2009, 10:44 am

gun licence...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rory

PostSubject: Re: How did you first find out about ASGC?   29/12/2009, 11:37 am

BluePixel(HK) wrote:
gun licence...
I First found out about ASGC on the web site!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lycanthrope

PostSubject: Re: How did you first find out about ASGC?   9/1/2011, 2:48 pm

My dad told me about ASGC when he drove past it on the way home from work Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HJSkullmonkey

PostSubject: Re: How did you first find out about ASGC?   11/3/2011, 3:27 am

Was slaving next door at the Labour Exchange. Came in and had a look. Forgot about it. Friends started playing. Remembered. Came back. Bought Gun.
A beautiful tale.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xarden

PostSubject: Re: How did you first find out about ASGC?   11/3/2011, 4:32 pm

I was actually going to start playing paintball, and was looking at one of the guns in particular.
A couple of my work colleagues have mates that play in the ASA and were going to join too, so they convinced me to play airsoft instead.
Found out about ASGC when researching the sport.

First time in the shop, was a bit overwhelmed with it all.
Second time in the shop, I walk out with an M4A1.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psychometric Testing

PostSubject: Re: How did you first find out about ASGC?   26/4/2011, 6:21 am

I'm searching on a Search Engine, I found this site and I see interesting on it. So, had no doubt to register and see more information on how was going on inside this site.

onefatsac

PostSubject: Re: How did you first find out about ASGC?   26/4/2011, 9:02 am

I drive past the shop everyday going to work and one day thought I'd take a look.
From the moment I entered the shop I knew I'd be hooked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J0N0

PostSubject: Re: How did you first find out about ASGC?   28/4/2013, 12:29 pm

Rattlehead wrote:
Im interested how new people and members found out about ASGC. Call me Mr Curious (please don't Razz )

Myself i came across ASGC or as some us know as "Judys" (sorry Tim Very Happy ) from trademe. I only had one game through Airsoft Auckland and was hooked, so i went gun hunting lol

Came across the love it or you hate it Xm8 on Trademe and was given a buynow special that was lower than the listed price. I didn't just jump in and buy it though i will admit. I did research on the gun and found alot of positive remarks about the weapn and a few negatives, but hey you get that with anything you buy. That was back in September 2008 and now i work at the store .... addict ???? lol

What about you? how did you find out about ASGC.

fyi . i found out ur website thru a work mate who plays airsoft and is actively recruiting to join him in his hobby.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nikolai-9756

PostSubject: Re: How did you first find out about ASGC?   27/8/2013, 1:16 pm

I have an Tanaka L96A1 and it was in need of repairs, so I asked my friend for the address of a gun store and the address he gave me led to ASGC. So now 7 purchases later I have a decent collection and go there at least once a week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PandNZ

PostSubject: Re: How did you first find out about ASGC?   16/2/2014, 1:55 pm

Friends that got into airsoft told me about this place, seems pretty legit! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you first find out about ASGC?   

Back to top Go down

How did you first find out about ASGC?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1