Heya Guys n Gals ...
my work place has just advertised a vacancy for a second Front Desk Sexy-Tarty (like me
) position ... please pass this on as well to anyone who's interested ... details below:Retail Sales & Services Administrator - Fonefix
• Dynamic, Fast Paced Growth Industry
• Competitive Salary
• Top Location
• Great Opportunities for Career Advancement
Fonefix Limited is a successful mobile phone repairs operation aligned with Vodafone NZ and other important channels within the NZ Telecommunications industry, and we are looking for a committed and enthusiastic Sales & Service Administrator, to be based in our main Retail location and technical centre in Newmarket, Auckland.
This will be an entry-level position with significant opportunity to grow within the company.
Our business has three primary focus areas:
• Phone Repairs – Consumer Walk-In, Dealer Channels and Web Orders
• Technical Services including software integration and troubleshooting
• Accessory Sales – primarily web-based with small walk-in customer base
You will be a key element within the business, providing support to the Sales & Technical operations in many areas including:
• Customer Services including welcoming/processing walk-in customers and answering the phone
• Data entry including inputting jobs into a job tracking system and creating invoices
• Stock management including input of stock into Point of Sale systems and stocktakes
• Managing repair and loan phone processes including preparing devices for delivery to customers
• Troubleshooting issues with devices at a basic level – i.e. it will help if you have a passion for mobile phones and understand some of the basic issues that can go wrong with them – solid training will be ongoing in this area
• Maintaining our website with new phone models and other ongoing changes.
Ideally you should have proven retail & administrative experience, exceptional customer service skills and be able to work well in a fun team. Experience with point of sales systems is preferable but not essential. Mobile phone repairs experience would be a bonus and you will need to be prepared to grow your technical skills to be able to offer good advice to customers when they book their jobs in. The key quality we are looking for is accuracy – as there will be a high volume of small jobs to be processed and there is little margin for error.
As the right person for the role, you will be rewarded with a comprehensive introduction and on-going training program, attractive remuneration package, and a great opportunity to advance in the Telecommunications industry.
Ideally you will be looking for Monday to Friday 08h30-17h00 working hours but we will also take applications from those requiring more flexible hours including some weekend work (we do not currently open on weekends but may do in future).
If you are someone who enjoys working in a dynamic and fast paced sales & technical environment and are looking for solid career growth, don’t miss your opportunity to apply now.
Applications including a current CV should be emailed to: