» Side arm - what is a suitable first model
7/5/2014, 1:01 pm by Ryu_Soma

Share | 

A few suggestions.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
propellant

PostSubject: A few suggestions.   2/12/2009, 12:06 am

The existing level of service is generally very good, and responsive, but perhaps the following might be worth thinking about:

1. Emailing or notifying members of new stock/prices when they arrive (other than relying on customers checking these forums constantly, or visiting your shop.

2. Look at stocking some 3rd party accessories to compliment the existing gun lines you sell - eg. G&P, Magpul PTS, TS Custom.. If not able to stock them due to minimum purchase requirements, provide an avenue for ordering overseas - perhaps with a commission..

3. Look at stocking combat gear, BDUs, Vests, Pouches, etc. Preferrably quality brands ;p.

4. make an arrangement with a finance company so that people can finance the purchase of more expensive items.. This should help you with turnover, moving expensive items quickly.

I really appreciate that you exist, and having such a store in New Zealand is a great start for us airsofters.. Hopefully you guys will continue to grow and offer more.

Regards,

Warren
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BluePixel(HK)

PostSubject: Re: A few suggestions.   2/12/2009, 7:12 am

propellant wrote:

2. Look at stocking some 3rd party accessories to compliment the existing gun lines you sell - eg. G&P, Magpul PTS, TS Custom.. If not able to stock them due to minimum purchase requirements, provide an avenue for ordering overseas - perhaps with a commission..

I think this idea would be very beneficial. Not only importing a special line of orders would help trade, but also help us get a few bits and pieces for those that don't have credit cards and gun licences..

Also I would be very interested in Tm and Classic Army works from Hong Kong items and some would be fantastic.

Just my suggestion =) I know it might not be possible at this stage but thanks Judy and Tim=P

Blue ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ASGC

PostSubject: Re: A few suggestions.   3/12/2009, 10:48 am

propellant wrote:
The existing level of service is generally very good, and responsive, but perhaps the following might be worth thinking about:

1. Emailing or notifying members of new stock/prices when they arrive (other than relying on customers checking these forums constantly, or visiting your shop.

3. Look at stocking combat gear, BDUs, Vests, Pouches, etc. Preferrably quality brands ;p.

4. make an arrangement with a finance company so that people can finance the purchase of more expensive items.. This should help you with turnover, moving expensive items quickly.

I really appreciate that you exist, and having such a store in New Zealand is a great start for us airsofters.. Hopefully you guys will continue to grow and offer more.

Regards,

Warren

Thank Warren to point those out,

We will work on it, I think our forum may support a mailing system and we will work out how to add this to our forum system.

We can not do this at the moment as we are currently stretched stocking parts and accessories for our current brands. As you know the NZ AirSoft market is very small at the moment, but we believe we will get more exciting stuff from other brands such as you listed for example for NZ AirSoft players.

Yes we are already working it, should get some in soon.

We have had Finance Now in our store since we opened, but it can only be used with Auckland customers at the moment. However due to legal restrictions of the finance company we have to check customers ID in person. This has made things difficult for us and our customers. Also we have tried many other finance companies and none of them would accept us due to the nature of what we were selling. We understand and would like to be able to finance to out of Auckland customers, but currently cannot.

Best Regards,

ASGC
Back to top Go down
View user profile
propellant

PostSubject: Re: A few suggestions.   3/12/2009, 11:07 am

Great stuff,

All we can hope for is your continued success sees improved possibilities for us locally.

All the best with the business. I'll continue looking for ways I can support local.

Cheers!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few suggestions.   

Back to top Go down

A few suggestions.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1