7/5/2014, 1:01 pm by Ryu_Soma

Share | 

Few questions...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LorriM

PostSubject: Few questions...   7/7/2013, 1:16 pm

Hey im Lorri  

I have always wanted to try airsoft, So thought no better time then now - But I have a few questions

1. I have been having a look on this website at the guns and so far I love the MP5k and M4 - Any suggestions ? My budget would be 1000-1200 atm. this includes gear. I have been shot in the head with a gas bbgun before....It hurt - So def investing in a face mask / Helmet
2. Do you have games / groups for beginners ? I have never played before so will be alot to learn and may be pretty intimidating playing with all the pros the begin with...
3. Am I right in assuming the majority of players are guys ?

Anyways thanks hope some of you can help answer my questions Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Few questions...   11/7/2013, 11:49 am

LorriM wrote:
Hey im Lorri  

I have always wanted to try airsoft, So thought no better time then now - But I have a few questions

1. I have been having a look on this website at the guns and so far I love the MP5k and M4 - Any suggestions ? My budget would be 1000-1200 atm. this includes gear. I have been shot in the head with a gas bbgun before....It hurt - So def investing in a face mask / Helmet
2. Do you have games / groups for beginners ? I have never played before so will be alot to learn and may be pretty intimidating playing with all the pros the begin with...
3. Am I right in assuming the majority of players are guys ?

Anyways thanks hope some of you can help answer my questions Cool

HI Lorri

Welcome to Airsoft.
1. Do you want AEG or GBB? And what FPS are you looking for? There are so many choices in the store, but normally G&P ICS G&G will be good brands for starter.

2. We do have games at our CQB, we have game master can answer your questions about game over there, and an introduction video for new player as well. Normally new players are always more brave than old birds.

3. Yes, most of players are male, but there are always a few of female players. Because our public game is entry free for female. Cheers

If you have more questions, please come to our store at: shop 6 / 160 Beach Road. Parnell. or ring us at 09-3793799

Best regards

Tim
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.asgc.co.nz

Few questions...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1